POOL SERVICE & REPAIR
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR POOL THIS SEASON WITH THE USE OF OUR POOL OPENING SERVICES PERFORMED BY OUR TRAINED PROFESSIONALS. BOOK A POOL OPENING WITH OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND LET US DO ALL THE WORK TO MAKE YOUR SWIMMING POOL READY FOR THE SUMMER!
Our Base Pool Opening Service includes:
- Removing the cover, folding it and placing it in a bag if provided or wherever the customer indicated. We do not wash cover.
- Remove winter plugs and gizmos and place them with the cover or anywhere indicated by the customer.
- Brush the walls of the pool to remove any growth.
- Connect all unions and drain plugs (which must be provided at the time of opening), hook up and start the equipment.
- Balance chemicals (charges may apply).
- WE DO NOT VACUUM THE POOL
Pool Season End Closing
Our closing services will protect your pool from damage due to freezing water and keep it as clean as possible for the next season. Closing your swimming pool properly can save you a lot of work when it comes time to open the swimming pool for the summer as well as potential damage that could occur if closed incorrectly.
Request Pool Closing Service
Our Base Pool Closing Service includes:
- Adding closing chemicals
- Pool must be properly balanced and clean at the time of the closing.
- Install winter plugs provided or they can be purchased at the time of closing.
- Blow out water lines and add antifreeze to the skimmer and equipment when needed
- Clean the filter, if it is cartridge or DE they will spray down the inside, but not disassemble the grids.
- Install the safety cover to existing anchors. We do not close pools with water bag covers and we do not install new anchors on a pool closing unless it is included in a safety cover purchase, or mentioned in advance (we can add, replace anchors if needed)
Need more than just a new Liner? How about a complete Pool-Backyard Renovation. We offer major renovation services such as the removal and the re-pouring of the cement deck, pool bottom repairs, walk-in-step repairs, and the replacement of the pool coping, skimmer, jets and plumbing. We work with the best Landscapers, who can add landscaping features like Interlock Brick, Outdoor Lighting and Waterfalls to create your dream backyard.